Thursday, May 1, 2008

Patriotic.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Today's weather reminded me of 4th of July. Sun shine, crisp wind with slight humidity, and the american flag at my place :) Didn't realize how patriotic I was dress until I saw the photos with the flag in the back. Good job hubby! Tomorrow is FRIDAY!! Yay. Any major plans from my lovely readers?

Outfit: Dress, F21. Shirt, AA. Hat, F21. Belt, thrifted. Shoes, Jessica Simpson (so comfy too!!!). Bracelets, thrifted/F21/THREAD.

7 comments:

Pamela Tan said...

i love the thing u did with the belt! and yes.. red white and blue.. :)

enjoy ur weekend! :)

Mimi said...

The dress is cute.I like the contrast with the vintage looking belt

e said...

Love the dress, belt, shoes, everything..... everyone says JS shoes are comfy, i must try to get my hands on a pair.

FASHIONKEY said...

i love these photos and outfit! so colorful! blue is my favorite color i really like the dress.
i went shopping today but i have to study for a biology class test tomorrow. that sucks! hope you enjoy your weekend!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

love the blue dress
gorgeous pictures
you look a bit like wendy from hand it over!!

NewlyInspired said...

ThankYouThankYouThankyou :)

pammish: Love the how the belt tie is now "in." I remember when it was a sin to have it hang out! LOL!

Mimi: Thanks lovely! I probably had this dress for a while and wore it 3x or so :) I think its my fave now.

erika: They are EXTREMELY comfy! I love that they are uber high and still wearable!

Denise: Good luck with you final! I have one sat also :(

Jen: Thank you! Photo credits to my loving hubby!

ediot said...

love the combo with the tee and the dress!