Thursday, May 22, 2008

Birthday Planning Continued.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

More planning. Hopefully it turns out successful given into account that it will be memorial weekend.

Memorial weekend + Downtown = Chaos.

I started feeling sick today and am going to load up on medication after this post. I definately can NOT be sick this weekend :) Tomorrow my birthday weekend starts! I'll have no connection until Sunday night or Monday, but will definately recap my weekend.

Happy Memorial Weekend to you all!

Dress/Jacket/Sunnies, Shirt, thrifted. F21. Shoes, Vince Camuto. Necklace, gift from BFF.

11 comments:

Mimi said...

Love the whole outfit.the necklace is very cute

bear said...

so chic! i love the bright blue!

Siljesfashion said...

Love the whole outfit, but especially the jacket. Have a great weekend!

Danz said...

Beautiful!

aziza said...

I love that jacket!

kyutie said...

hi! wow.. wow.. wow.. love love the jacket esp. the pouff... it looks really great on you..

take care,
kyutie

The Clothes Horse said...

Sweet look! Love the dress and jacket.

Ediot said...

really lovely outfit. love the bright blue! and the trench is stunning!

Ladybird said...

Cute outfit :)

NewlyInspired said...

You ALL are so sweet! I actually scored this jacket for $5!!!

vogued out!!! said...

that electric blue dress is heavenly on you.