Stopped by the infamous F21 by my place. Its infamous for the vast majority of Marines who raid this mall during pay day. Luckly for me, I'm on a different pay schedule and avoid the mall the days the government get paid.
F21 has been my one-stop shop for mainly accesories and basics not found in thrift stores. Occasionally I'll see a dress that catches my eye, and usually oogle for it until I finally convince myself that I have to have it. Other times I'll see a cute skirt with just the perfect waist and puffyness to it. Majority of the times I scope the F21 jewelry counter for....everything. Oh yes, and we can't forgot the scarfs, leggings and stockings. Aside from Target, F21 is my number 2 store for such items.
Things i've hauled back home (hoping the hubby doesn't notice the bright yellow bag):
- The most widest leg, semi-hi waisted denim jeans. They are a little loose around the waist, but nothing a trusted sewing machine can't fix.
- DOTS. An extremely puffy polk-dotted high-waisted skirt.
- Cabana/Fedora straw hat with the perfect shade of tan along with a scarf of green.
- BOWS. Yup headband with bows on them. I love being a girly girl. Who doesn't?!?!?!
- Trinkets and chains. I scored this lovely charm bracelet at the bottom of the bracelet bowl. What luck as it is exactly what i've been looking for [not really], but it is really cute
Of course I loved the hat and bracelet so much that I wore it back home. What are you all eyeing to haul back home?Outfit: Jeans, Husdon. T, AA. Bracelet, F21. Boots, LF., Hat, F21.