Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tagged.

Tagged by Mickie.

Here are six of my ‘quirks’

1. I hate peanut butter, but love nutter butter cookies. Everytime I see someone eat toast with PB it looks so good, but then I try it and remember why I hate it.

2. I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty. Really obsessed. I've loved her since the first day she came out (I was a itty baby still).

3. I've lived in the same city all my life (and LOVE it). There's always something new that I have not yet seen/tried/or been to.

4. I take the train to work because I hate driving long distance (my work is about 45 min. away). I consider a 15 mile radius my driving zone; otherwise I consider it "too far." The only time i'll drive further than my radius is when visitng with familia or partying with the BFFs.

5. I become OCD about my kitchen. Just something about putting things where they are in that room only makes me feel tingly inside :). Of course I wish I had this disorder about my closet.

6. I love love LOVE rap music. Gangster rap. My husband laughs everytime I rap along in the car :)

I'm not much of a tagger, but would love to see what any of your lovelies write!!!

Here's me (right) and one of the BFFs I'll drive down to parlay with :)

No comments: