Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tagged 2.

I've been tagged by terren. So here we go...

Rules: Post rules at the beginning of the post. Answer all the questions, Tag 6 people, go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog for rules. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was a freshman in HS! Geez, so innocent and clueless on what HS would hold for me. Fun times though!

2) What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
Wedding Shower in LA LA land
Shopping :)
SATC marathon night + martinis with the bestie
Pre-pack for cruise
SLEEP

3) snacks you enjoy
Flamming Hot Cheetos (with squeeze of real lime and tapatio...YUM!)
Mint chocolate chip ice cream (greem kind ONLY)
Boba milt tea :)

4) Places you have lived:
San Diego (I think about every major county!!!)
Philippines

5) What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
Travel ALOT
Shop EVEN MORE
Donate to charities
Invest
Start my own business

6) People you want to know more about:
MKA
Oprah
JFK
Melanie Huynh
Commadant of the Marine Corps


I tag.....you!

No comments: