Thursday, March 13, 2008

Shoe Obsession.

Dress, thrifted. Vest, F21. Boots, Ebay.

Bracelets, thrifted and random shops. Sunglasses, PacSun.




Shoe obsession. Everygirls worst [or best] friend and every guys worst nightmare. I have a slight addiction to purchasing shoes. Okay...I have a HUGE addiction to shoes. My husband [yes, i'm married] always tells me "stop buying shoes, they take up all the space in the closet!" I can't. All I hear in my head when I'm out shopping [which is usually NOT for sure] is "must buy these shoes." Its bad. Maybe there's a 12-step program for breaking a shoe obsession?




Here's a list i'm eyeing at the moment:





Via Spiga Filas Mid-Shaft Lace-up Boots








Max Studio Russell Leather T-Strap Pumps








Kors by Michael Kors Mandarin Fisherman Sandal


Max Studio Flicker Leather Strappy Sandals

No comments: