Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Couture.

Continuing from my Disneyland post...

During my visit I was on a hunt for some couture disney jewelry.

Operation: Failed.

Unfortunately within Disneyland they do NOT sell this jewelry. After asking around I got word that the craved jewelry may be sold outside at the Disney Walk. Sad part is that we did not get to go there =(. On the brighter side, we do have the 2-fer pass which means we'll be able to go back and visit California Adventure Park. This means YES for fulfilling my hunt for disney couture. Here are a few pieces i'm eyeing. Of course these are only wishes, unless a miracle happens and the hubby lets me get a piece.

Here's to hoping for miracles...



3 comments:

R said...

Thats really weird that they dont sell it in disneyland.. I love the second and the last is so cute. Ive definitely been pondering about making something similar to the second one.

NewlyInspired said...

r: Ya it's a total bummer =( Making one is a good idea, let me know how it goes (or post a photo too)!

Anonymous said...

hey, i'm not a blogger but i happened upon your site.
these disney couture things are sold in downtown disney in a store called disney vault, i think. good luck! you can also get disney couture at 80spurple.com

goodluck!