Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Makeup.

I have a confession...

I'm addicted to makeup. Not just any makeup brand, MAC Cosmetics. Ahh, I feel relieved. LOL!

But on a serious note, although I don't usually wear a full face of makeup on a daily basis, I do go "full-out" on dates with the hubby and/or playing with the girlfriends. My infatuation with MAC all started when I stumbled upon Temptalia's website. Her site offers tons of information to the newly interested makeup artist. I've learned many techniques through her massive archive and continue to learn more with each post. My favorite posts are her Tutorials and Looks. Check her site out and let me know if you too have gained an addiction.

Although not as massive as Temptalia's, below are some photos of my growing collection. Enjoy!



No comments: