Friday, September 19, 2008

Asos.

My Asos order finally arrived! Here's one of the lovely pieces I scooped up. Sorry to the lovely readers for the lack of posts. I've been real busy with my class this month. Good news is I only have 3 left until i'm done with my masters. Thank goodness! Happy friday everyone!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Disregard my red arm band. I had blood drawn today and I chose red cause it was the only non-clashing color they had :) LOL! I hate needles.

Dress, Asos. Shoes, Jeffrey Campbell.

11 comments:

choppyshades said...

lovely dress:)

i've just ordered a pair of shoes from asos and i'm soo excited!! i can't wait.

Sai said...

That dress is the bomb dot com! And i love how you styled it for daytime!

Jennifer said...

I love ur style! Brilliant outfit! Love the combination of the shoes with the dress!

Mimi said...

Great patchwork dress! I've never ordered from Asos, but I check their stuff out all the time. Great pick :)

Robin said...

Looks really good on you! I Like the shoes

Mimi said...

i'm obsessed with this dog and your shoes ;)

Dakota77 said...

Wow, that's a nice dress! I dig your shoes so much, they're cool. Give Charger a kiss from me, please:-)

Anonymous said...

The print is gorgeous!

Dana (MODAna) said...

great breezy look!
sorry about the blood test
ick
I hate when I have to
which reminds me, mine's coming up

Unknown said...

i likee the dress.
but the shoes are fantasticcc.


ahh you are so close to getting your masters!
thats so exciting!

Anonymous said...

I love that dress so so so much!